Buttocks Lift or Augmentation
Whether looking to create a firmer and more defined profile or to enhance the size of your buttocks, Ridgway Plastic Surgery offers a range of techniques that can create the shape you desire using a combination of implants and fat transfer.
The buttocks play a significant role both in how we feel and perceive our bodies. Their size and shape often affect the way we feel about how our clothes fit or drape on our bodies, something that we can only achieve limited results around through diet and exercise. Working with Dr. Ridgway, you can discover how a buttocks lift or augmentation can bring you closer to to your ideal.
This procedure can:
- Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttock
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Buttock augmentation surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or is looking to balance their body. It is performed in one of two ways, with implants or fat transfer. The fat transfer procedure is commonly known as a Brazilian butt lift.
Is it right for me?
Buttock augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else. It is a good option if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your buttock is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttock
- Your buttock is asymmetrical
PROCEDURE LENGTH2-4 hours
IN/OUT PATIENTUsually Outpatient
RECOVERYBack at work in 5-7 days
No sitting directly on buttocks for 14 days
Resume light activity in 2-3 weeks
Resume more rigorous activity at 6 weeks 6 weeks for swelling to resolve