What is the ZO 3-Step Peel?
A highly effective treatment for the many signs of skin aging, this peel is ideal for treating Melasma, sun damage, fine lines, uneven texture, large pores, dull skin and even acne. Suitable for any skin type or color.
How does it work?
Step 1 of the system is the application of the peel solution to exfoliate the skin.
Step 2 is the application of the Stimulating Retinol Creme that works to stimulate cellular function at a deep level for collagen enhancement, firming, and wrinkle reduction.
Step 3 is the application of the Calming Creme that works to minimize inflammation and irritation that may result from the first two steps as well as restore the moisture balance of the skin.
Most peels do a great job of exfoliating the skin; however, Step 2, the Stimulating Retinol Creme (Vitamin A) is key to the great results.
Vitamin A is a key vitamin that the skin needs topically.
Oral consumption does not address the topical deficiency.
Vitamin A improves overall skin health and is one of the most effective OTC ingredients for aging skin
Able to go inside the cell to stimulate cellular function at the dermal level
Simultaneously repairs damage at the epidermal level
What sets the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ apart?
This multi-functional peel provides longer lasting benefits and usage studies show that post-treatment peeling is mild to moderate and any discomfort is mitigated by the ZO® Medical Calming Crème sent home with the patient. Further, the 3-Step Peel corresponds with Dr. Obagi’s new skincare philosophy emphasizing skin health.
- Your office treatment is followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels.
- The ZO 3-Step Peel provides epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- This patient-friendly peel is for everyone, any skin type or color.
- No sedation is required.
- This treatment supports skin barrier function and improves your skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- The ZO 3-Step Peel provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair and anti-inflammation benefits.